Blogging is still a great way to to brand yourself and your company online. However, a lot of things have changed the last few years around blogging, including with self-hosted WordPress blogs.
Here are 7 ways to improve your blog and your website in general to enhance help visitors including customers to survive this crisis:
1) Listen to people around you.
2) Focus on how you can help your customers to survive the Corona-crisis.
3) Use an outside-in approach.
4) Don’t ‘sell’.
5) Make the blog engaging and interactive.
6) Include different types of videos and other visuals.
7) Make it easy for visitors to reach you and answer quickly.
That is also why we are building new sites from scratch fast like this one instead of trying to change existing blogs and sites. That just takes too long…..
Contact me today.
If you have any question or request, please do not hesitate to call me on Skype on tony.de.bree or email me here.
Tony de Bree