Many marketing videos are between 30 seconds and 2 minutes long, but what about using videos that are even shorter than that? Is there a benefit to using ultra-short videos marketing videos, ‘pitch videos’ as we call them?
Let’s start by talking about what we mean by “ultra-short” or ‘pitch videos’ in terms of videos. Pitch videos can be anywhere between 5 seconds and 30 seconds long with for instance 3 scenes.
We have been using and co-producing them since 2 years now, and they work pretty nice. There are 5 benefits of using ‘pitch videos’:
- Due to their extremely short nature, most viewers will watch the whole thing – and may even end up watching it more than once.
- They have the same SEO value as longer videos.
- They are quicker and less expensive to produce.
- Short videos are some of the most shared content on some major hitters in the social media arena including Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, TikTok and LinkedIn.
- You do not have to be in the video yourself as with often usen ‘video pitches’ where you tell a story yourself.
Here is is an example of one:
As you can see, pitch videos/ultra-short marketing videos, are perfect for giving your online content a quick, easy and inexpensive boost and engaging the people that are watching the short video.
Well, that was it for today. If you have any questions or requests including around (local) video marketing or want to order one like this one, please do not hesitate to contact me here, ok?
Tony de Bree